We are currently seeking an Account Manager for our performing arts and live entertainment clients. This individual must be highly-organized, detail-oriented, a self-starter, flexible and a great problem-solver. A background in advertising/marketing is required.
The Account Manager is a critical role in managing the day-to-day needs of our clients, providing dedicated support to the Director, Arts and Live Entertainment. This role is responsible for the execution of each partner’s entire marketing plan by facilitating communication and workflow within the agency and with our media partners. The Account Manager is client-facing as well, helping to manage daily communication and joining regular client marketing meetings. This role is central to the daily operations of clients and interacts with every facet of the agency.
● Manage marketing, advertising and promotional plans for agency’s performing arts and live entertainment clients, coordinating with the Director of Arts and Entertainment, internal media buyer and digital department to ensure seamless campaign execution
● Create and maintain creative deliverable lists for clients, identifying key dates for each project’s development and delivery, ensuring that all materials receive appropriate approvals and are released on time
● Provide strategy and relevant background information to kick off creative briefs when the agency is developing creative assets for a client
● Activate promotions for the client with third-party partners
● Keep detailed, clearly labeled records of ads, art development, trade allocations, buys/insertion orders, etc.
● Manage settlements, production billing and actualize budgets
● Oversee proof-of-performance with media partners
● Schedule client and internal meetings, preparing meeting materials and taking detailed notes of meetings for distribution to participants
● Work various events and promotions as directed (some evenings and weekends are required)
● Professionally represent and be an advocate for Strike Marketing and its clients
● Complete all other duties as assigned
Required skills and knowledge
● 3+ years advertising or marketing agency experience
● Highly detail-oriented, with exceptional interpersonal skills
● Ability to juggle multiple major priorities while problem-solving daily challenges
● Experience managing creative deliverables/projects
● Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
● Late night, early morning and weekend work will be required at times